Bring the mountains home with you! Our mountain-themed storage rack holds four pairs of skis or snowboards in style. You choose which sizes you want your racks to be (check out the sizing guide for help), and we'll mount them on a hand-finished hardwood board that features a beautiful silhouetted mountain range along its top edge.
Rocker Ski Rack is the original wall mounted rack that stores your skis in a neutral position. Traditional wall mounted ski racks alter the natural shape of your equipment in order to store it, and in many cases, simply don't work with reverse cambered skis.
This rack stores skis and snowboards of all shapes, cambers, sizes, and sidecuts, including traditional alpine, cross-country, rockered, early-rise, AT/Randonee, telemark, and more. Protect your investment with a Rocker Ski Rack.
Each rack is shipped with mounting hardware and instructions. Check out the pictures for mounting ideas, and send us shots of your own creative solutions!
Check out the size guide to determine which size is right for you. As a general rule of thumb, the Standard size works well for most skis, while XL is your best choice for fat powder skis and snowboards. If in doubt, choose XL!
Four pre-mounted Rocker Ski Racks - Standard or XL - you choose!
- Hardwood back with pre-drilled mounts @ 24" & 32" for easy mounting
- Mountain range silhouette along top edge of hardwood back
- Hand stamped Rocker Ski Rack logo
- Wall mounted rack stores skis without altering their natural shape
- Built-in accessory equipment hangers on each rack
- All steel construction with a durable, powder-coated finish
- Rubberized arms retain skis and/or snowboards
- Designed & handmade in Ashland, Oregon, USA
- Size: 35" x 4" x 9" (Length x Height x Depth)
- Weight: Approximately 10 lbs
- Rocker Ski Rack™ - Mounted 4 Pack
- Mounting Hardware (8x wood screws)
- Mounting Template
- Mounting Instructions